Happy Saturday bookish buddies!
By now you will probably already have heard our excited ramblings about our August box. The theme is FEARLESS FEMALES and if you haven’t already you can click here to watch our theme reveal trailer and get yourself in the mood for what promises to be our feistiest box yet!
We can’t contain our excitement much longer and both of us are terrible secret keepers, so we thought we would let guys in on some of the awesomeness that you can expect in your box if you join us this August! Obviously you will become part of our (very friendly) and unashamedly bookish club, but in addition to all subscribers to our Fearless Females box will receive:
- A beautifully designed hardback book, which Book Box Club readers will have ahead of its release date. Our featured read for August is an inspiring call-to-arms story full of feisty feminists, political turmoil and true love and had us punching the air in girl power solidarity more than once. This book will not be found in any other book boxes either, so book box addicts can rest easy. If you’re a fan of historical novels like Code Name Verity and the Book Thief, or love a bit of political uprising then this is the book for you!
- A book plate signed by the author (of whom we are already huuuge fans of).
- Five curated bookish items, three of which will be exclusively created for our Fearless Females box.
- An amazing scented candle made exclusively for us by our buddy Heather over at Meraki Candles that we can’t wait to share with you. We can’t get enough of bookish candles and this one is our new favourite scent!
- A stunning, useful item by the very talented designer Nikki Strange (we have ordered extras for ourselves because we are obsessed!)
- Lots of girl power inspired by our favourite fandoms including , The Harry Potter series, Crooked Kingdom and Throne of Glass. Who can guess which badass females will make an appearance?
- Each August member will also receive a scrolled invite to our exclusive book club in our members-only Clubhouse, where you can chat about the book with each other and the author. We honestly can’t wait for that, our Clubhouse meetings are the highlight of our month and I think that August’s featured read will make for a fascinating chat. I already have a list of questions!
We loved putting this box together not just because we love reading anything with a gutsy female main character but because feminism is a cause very close to our hearts. Here at Book Box Club we like to champion small businesses and we are getting the chance to work with some amazing crafty ladies and girl bosses on this next box who we really admire; talk about girl squad goals! We hope our August box (and the amazing featured read) inspires all of our members to be a little more FEARLESS!
Have an amazing weekend everyone.
Love Libby and Kate